A Loner Who Hates To be.... Framed Printed CanvasHimitsuhana
A Loner Who Hates to be Alone designed by Himitsuhana
Solitude wall art is a popular theme and is part of the subject matter to be found in ‘A loner who hates to be alone’. A contemplative young woman is seen seemingly deep in thought. She covers herself in a decorative fabric, and a solitary lonely ship sits on her shoulder. A metaphor perhaps, Himitsuhana reflected on this work of hers and said “So I thought about this image and how life is so circular that you will find yourself at the bottom of the circle one day or another. I thought that some of the things I put into this photo and that caused me to make it would have never come back to me again and yet here they are, more alive than ever. The difference is I'm older and see things differently so I will enjoy my loneliness and I will try to accept this piece of the circle that, as it seems, I will never get rid of.” Himitsuhana .
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
- Mini size: (H) 50.8 cm x (W) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (H) 81.3 cm x (W) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (H) 127.0 cm x (W) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (H) 172.7 cm x (W) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic wooden black box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.