Graffiti 3 Rug by Michael Banks
Part of the ‘Paper & Stone” rug collection by Michael Banks bringing art to the floor with images derived from ink, paint and sculptural inspiration to produce a unique collection of unparalleled beauty. This rug entitled ‘Graffiti 3’ stands as a painterly punch of colour offering an abstract element to the room.
“My Artwork is all photo-based, largely abstractions and details from the world that surrounds us, and includes constructed symmetries and one-off moments that catch my eye. I strongly believe in trying to push to the limit what is artistically possible with a camera… new technology, such as smartphones and tablets have become the way in which our daily reality is now recorded, which means that photography with a camera is liberated from that role, and can truly have its potential maximised as a means to make Art.” Michael Banks
- Dimensions: 2000 x 3000mm
- Thickness: 8mm
- Type: Cut pile - saxony
- Made in: England
- Colours : Purple, Grey, black, red, White, Blue, Yellow - Black edging
- Use: CL33 heavy contract / domestic
- Customisation : This rug design and all other tufted rugs can be cutom made up to 3.99m wide by any length long. If you require a custom project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Cleaning : We recommend using a vacuum cleaner to treat the carpet surface regularly. If dirt is left on the carpet, use special cleaning powder or consult your local cleaning company. Because the bottom is a cotton cloth, it is not recommended to wash in the washing machine to avoid shrinkage of the cotton cloth.
- Digitally printed tufted polyamide rug
- Material composition:
Surface: 100% nylon 6 twisting yarn / 2 ply
Backing : 100% cotton backs with anti-slip effects
- Fabric type : cut pile - saxony
- Product fire rating: EN 13501-1
Lead time: We aim to ship within 3-5 workings days