A highly durable finish that protects a wide range of surfaces against finger marks, stains, scuffing and colour fading. A unique, clear acrylic varnish that uses nano-technology to protect a wide range of decorative surfaces. It is available in gloss for a shiny finish, satin for depth and a soft sheen, dead flat for a completely shine free surface.
- Satin finish for a subtle soft sheen
- Gloss finish for a super high shine
- Dead flat finish for completely non-reflective
- Fade resistant
- Quick drying time
- Durable and easy to apply
- Clear Nano acrylic coating
- Ideal to protect your wallpaper
- All surfaces must be clean and free from dust, dirt, oil and contamination.
- Ensure the product is well mixed but do not shake. Thinly apply 2 to 3 coats of varnish. On porous surfaces dilute the first coat with 10% water. When using dead flat finish, for a high level of protection and stain resistance, apply 2 coats of satin then 1 coat of dead flat.
- Always test for clarity over dark colours. Application over emulsion paint can draw contaminants through the paint film. Should not be applied over uncured oil based products. Test for compatibility before application. Not suitable for exterior bare timber or vinyl wall covering.
- Protect from extremes of temperature during storage and application.
Health, safety and the environment
- Non-hazardous. Ensure good ventilation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contact with eyes - wash immediately with warm water.
- Remove excess from tools and mixing vessels before washing in warm soapy water.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses.