Annabelle RugJoao Figueiredo
Annabelle Rug by Joao Figuieredo
The results of an exciting new collaboration between mineheart and renowned international artist Joao Figuieredo. A collection of rugs that infuse modernity with tradition, playing with the whole concept of art and how we appreciate it. By appropriating traditional portraits and taking something away he gives the works new meaning and a surreal twist. Annabelle - Her substance is still there but all we can glimpse are the finishing touches. A fusion between art and utility, this rug will add a beautifully surreal touch to any interior, and unlike real cowhides this one is hypo-allergenic, washable, and will always lay flat.
This contemporary rugs from the Mineheart rugs collection by designer Joao Figueiredo definitely makes an unique yet at the same time decorative accents statement, adding a cool design touch to the floor of any room. Each low-profile floor rug is laminated to a non-slip rubber back, and has a soft woven fabric top layer made from easy-care fibers and a black, blue and pink shades colour palette that brings a classic aesthetic to any room in the home.
Material Samples: You can order a Annabelle Rug
- Dimensions: 1653 x 1500mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Made in: England
- Colours : Black, blue and pink shades
- Suitable for high traffic areas like entrances
- Customisation : This rug design and any other of similar material rug can be custom made up to 1.5m wide by 3.3m long. If you require a custom project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Cleaning : Machine washable - Tumble Dry / Extract 15 mins at 60°C, Alternatively the rug may be line dried
- Recommend detergent: Between pH7.0 (Neautral) and pH9.0 (Maximum) is used
- None slip Rubber back with digitally printed fabric top
- Material composition: 87% Nitrile Rubber 13% Polyester
- Fabric type : 100% polyester,
- Fabric weight : 225gsm
- Product fire rating: BS 4790 Classified as being low radius of effects of ignition, BS EN13501-1:2002 Classified as Dfl-s1
Lead time: 3-5 working days