Stars Hanger Framed Printed CanvasHimitsuhana
Stars Hanger Framed Printed Canvas by Himitsuhana
Inspired by the beautiful painting ‘reaching for the stars’ by the Pre Raphaelite painter Luis Ricardo Falero this is Himitsuhanas own interpretation. Luis Falero often set women in fantastical or mythological settings as we see here with the starry sky. An evocative image, perhaps inspired by the story of the Pleiades. The Pleiades were the seven beautiful daughters born to Atlas and the nymph Pleione. They served as virgin attendants to Artemis, the goddess of the hunt. According to one Greek legend, the beauties were being pursued by the amorous hunter Orion. The gods saved them by transforming them into twinkling stars. After his death, Orion too became a constellation, forever chasing the beautiful young maidens across the sky.
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
- Mini size: (W) 50.8 cm x (H) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 81.3 cm x (H) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 127.0 cm x (H) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 172.7 cm x (H) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic wooden black box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.