J'ai Senti Le Vide Framed Printed CanvasHimitsuhana
J'ai Senti Le Vide Framed Printed Canvas by Himitsuhana
A predominantly white wall art, J'ai Senti Le Vide is French and translates to I felt the void in English. A perfect compliment to a minimalist style interior. This angelic white art print shows a beautiful pale girl with her head lowered, holding on to a cloud like fabric. Seemingly deep in thought perhaps contemplating the void like environment she sits in whilst holding on to what remains. This amazing photographic work would sit perfectly as a contrasting piece to a busy colourful room, or compliment a clean white palette.
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
- Mini size: (W) 50.8 cm x (H) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 81.3 cm x (H) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 127.0 cm x (H) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 172.7 cm x (H) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic wooden white box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.