Bluejay Framed Printed Canvas by Himitsuhana
Blue Jays feature throughout this surreal photography where beautiful imagery, subject matter, make-up and costume combine with surreal fantasy and nature. A dark, fantasy style that mixes in an element of gothic aesthetic through it’s palette. The passerine bird, Blue Jay loiter majestically around the girl who sits center of this surreal art print. Her blue hair and garments match that of the Blue Jay birds as they inhabit the same space as if natural to do so.
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
Love this work but want a slight change, explore our customise & bespoke wall art section
- Mini size: (W) 50.8 cm x (H) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 81.3 cm x (H) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 127.0 cm x (H) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 172.7 cm x (H) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic wooden black box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.