All I Loved I loved Alone Framed Printed CanvasHimitsuhana
All I Loved I loved Alone Printed Canvas designed by Himitsuhana
This fantasy art come dream like image is so rich in detail you can see the colour spectrum on the bubble and the way the bubble meets the ground and the shadow cast you would insist it’s real. This work has such a pleasing aesthetic it would fit in any environment whether that’s customised to be in an ornate frame and hung in a traditional Georgian setting or placed in a modern and minimalist environment to be in-keeping with a fantasy future like visual.
“Oh dark surround me, oh warm depth embrace me, this is the only safe place, the place where my soul lives and dies.” Himitsuhana
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
Love this work but want a slight change, explore our customise & bespoke wall art section
- Mini size: (W) 40.6 cm x (H) 50.8 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 15.98” x 20.00” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 66.0 cm x (H) 81.3 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 25.90” x 32.00” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 101.6 cm x (H) 127.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 40.00” x 50.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 137.2 cm x (H) 172.7 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 54.02” x 67.99” x 1.25”
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
- Frame: Classic wooden black box frame (3.2cm depth)
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks