That Day Framed Printed CanvasHimitsuhana
That Day Framed Printed Canvas by Himitsuhana
Abstract portrait ‘That Day’ is an intriguing artwork, the meaning of the blue hands isn’t entirely clear and is open to some interpretation. One interpretation probably relates to what ever is giving her that exhausted feeling we all have from time to time. When we finally end our day and reflect back and internally and sometimes audibly, even when there is nobody around, say phew what a day, hence the title of the artwork. Concept aside we are looking at a somewhat abstract portrait of a girl with red hair covering part of her face with her hands, of which the palms are covered in a royal blue. A great colour contrast to the rest of the warming hues within the art print.
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
- Mini size: (W) 50.8 cm x (H) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 81.3 cm x (H) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 127.0 cm x (H) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 172.7 cm x (H) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic wooden black box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.