George Aries Esq. RugAngela Rossi
George Aries Esq. Rug by Angela Rossi
Angela Rossi works with recycled, abused, broken and forgotten items creating altered antique plates, raw assemblage sculptures and mixed media portraits. The new collaboration with Angela, allowed us to produce this bold circular rug, like an enlarged antique ceramic plate with a central ram. Rams traditionally symbolize energy, power and fearlessness, which is how this ram is depicted, in its affluent attire and surrounded by decorative golden pattern. This round gold rug of a ram provides a luxurious touch to traditional animal rugs and will catch the eye of all in the room. The design is made possible by digitally printing on to a special fabric backed rubber, that is hypo-allergenic, washable, non-slip, and will not curl up at the edges.
This round rug from the Mineheart rugs collection by designer Angela Rossi definitely makes a bold yet at the same time superior design statement, adding a cool modern touch to the floor of any room or open area. Each low-profile floor rug is laminated to a non-slip rubber back, and has a soft woven fabric top layer made from easy-care fibers and a gold, white and dark colour palette that brings a sophisticated aesthetic to any room or a living space.
- Dimensions: 1500 x 1500mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Made in: England
- Colours : Gold, White, brown
- Suitable for high traffic areas like entrances
- Customisation : This rug design and any other of similar material rug can be custom made up to 1.5m wide by 3.3m long. If you require a custom project, please email email@example.com with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Cleaning : Machine washable - Tumble Dry / Extract 15 mins at 60°C, Alternatively the rug may be line dried
- Recommend detergent: Between pH7.0 (Neautral) and pH9.0 (Maximum) is used
- None slip Rubber back with digitally printed fabric top
- Material composition: 87% Nitrile Rubber 13% Polyester
- Fabric type : 100% polyester,
- Fabric weight : 225gsm
- Product fire rating: BS 4790 Classified as being low radius of effects of ignition, BS EN13501-1:2002 Classified as Dfl-s1
Lead time: 3-5 working days