Young & Battaglia
Renaissance Faux Cowhide Rug by Himitsuhana
The Renaissance Faux cowhide is unlike any cowhide you have ever seen, it’s from a very exotic breed of beast that lives in the fantasy world of designers Young & Battaglia. The piece features a background image created by artist Himitsuhana, hand cut out in a special rubber backed fabric. A fusion between art and utility, this rug will add a beautifully surreal touch to any interior, and unlike real cowhides this one is hypo-allergenic, washable, and will always lay flat. Designed by Young & Battaglia with artwork by Himitsuhana.
This cowhide design rug from the Mineheart rugs collectionby designer Himitsuhana definitely makes a vintage-inspired yet at the same time modern design statement, adding a cool magical touch to the space of any room or open area. Each low-profile floor rug is laminated to a non-slip rubber back, and has a soft woven fabric top layer made from easy-care fibers and a soothing colour palette that brings a whimsical aesthetic to any room in the home.
Material Samples: You can order a Renaissance Faux Cowhide Rug
- Dimensions: 1653 x 1500mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Made in: England
- Colours : White, pink shades
- Suitable for high traffic areas like entrances
- Customisation : This rug design and any other of similar material rug can be custom made up to 1.5m wide by 3.3m long. If you require a custom project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Cleaning : Machine washable - Tumble Dry / Extract 15 mins at 60°C, Alternatively the rug may be line dried
- Recommend detergent: Between pH7.0 (Neautral) and pH9.0 (Maximum) is used
- None slip Rubber back with digitally printed fabric top
- Material composition: 87% Nitrile Rubber 13% Polyester
- Fabric type : 100% polyester,
- Fabric weight : 225gsm
- Product fire rating: BS 4790 Classified as being low radius of effects of ignition, BS EN13501-1:2002 Classified as Dfl-s1
Lead time: 3-5 working days