Gypsy Faux Cowhide (Navy) Rug by Young & Battaglia
Mineheart revels in intriguing optical illusions and this sumptuous statement rug – available in purple, navy and white colour ways – is typically witty. Mimicking the shape and texture of cowhide (but without harming any beasts), it’s part Mongolian, part Gypsy and 100% glamour. Spread underfoot or hung on a feature wall, it oozes eclecticism.
The design is made possible by digitally printing the floral pattern on to a special fabric backed rubber which is the hand cut in to its final hide shape. Unlike real cowhides this one is hypo-allergenic, washable, non-slip, and will not curl up at the edges. A fusion between art and utility, this rug will add a beautifully surreal touch to any interior.
Material Samples: You can order a Gypsy Faux Cowhide Rug (Navy)
Also available in the following options White and Purple
- Dimensions: 1653 x 1500mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Made in: England
- Colours : Navy Blue, white, pink and purple
- Suitable for high traffic areas like entrances
- Customisation : All cowhide rugs can also be custom made up to 1.5m wide by 3.3m long. Please email email@example.com for custom orders.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Cleaning : Machine washable - Tumble Dry / Extract 15 mins at 60°C, Alternatively the rug may be line dried
- Recommend detergent: Between pH7.0 (Neautral) and pH9.0 (Maximum) is used
- None slip Rubber back with digitally printed fabric top
- Material composition: 87% Nitrile Rubber 13% Polyester
- Fabric type : 100% polyester,
- Fabric weight : 225gsm
- Product fire rating: BS 4790 Classified as being low radius of effects of ignition, BS EN13501-1:2002 Classified as Dfl-s1
Lead time: 2-3 working days
Theme: rug, Faux cowhide, mat, colourful, persian, feature, designer