Charlotte rug by Joao Figuieredo
The results of an exciting new collaboration between mineheart and renowned international artist Joao Figuieredo. A collection of rugs that infuse modernity with tradition, playing with the whole concept of art and how we appreciate it. By appropriating traditional portraits and taking something away he gives the works new meaning and a surreal twist. Charlotte Rug - Delicately held but essentially ephemeral, this lady’s posy dangles dangerously. Is she all she seems? A fusion between art and utility, this rug will add a beautifully surreal touch to any interior, and unlike real cowhides this one is hypo-allergenic, washable, and will always lay flat.
This Printed Modern Rug from the Mineheart rugs collection by designer Joao Figueiredo definitely makes a traditional yet at the same time contemporary design statement, adding a cool designer’s touch to the floor of any room. Each low-profile floor rug is laminated to a non-slip rubber back, and has a soft woven fabric top layer made from easy-care fibers and a dark reddish-brown, black and yellow colour palette that brings an exquisite aesthetic to any room in the home.
Material Samples: You can order a Charlotte rug
- Dimensions: 1653 x 1500mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Made in: England
- Colours : Dark reddish-brown, black and yellow.
- Suitable for high traffic areas like entrances
- Customisation :This rug design and any other of similar material rug can be custom made up to 1.5m wide by 3.3m long. If you require a custom project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Cleaning : Machine washable - Tumble Dry / Extract 15 mins at 60°C, Alternatively the rug may be line dried
- Recommend detergent: Between pH7.0 (Neautral) and pH9.0 (Maximum) is used
- None slip Rubber back with digitally printed fabric top
- Material composition: 87% Nitrile Rubber 13% Polyester
- Fabric type : 100% polyester,
- Fabric weight : 225gsm
- Product fire rating: BS 4790 Classified as being low radius of effects of ignition, BS EN13501-1:2002 Classified as Dfl-s1
Lead time: 3-5 working days