Peace Framed Printed Canvas by Himitsuhana
The peace artwork shows a girl with wings resting gently at a lake side. This female bird creature is looking away towards the thick forest that surrounds the peaceful lake. “In the darkest days and the loneliest nights we still try to fill our cup with joy. We were given wings to fly high and open eyes to foresee our falls. But the more we try to fly, the more we are stuck, the more we embrace love the more we are beaten by it. You and me, my friend, we share the longing for peace, we are warriors not soldiers. We don't have to fight for recognition every time, struggling to be blessed by a word or a gesture and see our words and gestures drowning in a see of indifference. Let's rest here with all our gifts, let's find peace.” Himitsuhana - Inspired and dedicated to my dear friend Giada.
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
- Mini size: (W) 50.8 cm x (H) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 81.3 cm x (H) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 127.0 cm x (H) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 172.7 cm x (H) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic natural wooden box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.