Masked Framed Printed CanvasHimitsuhana
Masked Framed Printed Canvas by Himitsuhana
Eyes Wide Shut and the visuals and aesthetics of the Stanley Kubrick Movie is the inspiration for Masked by Himitsuhana. This beautiful and evocative image exudes sexuality. Red, as we all know is the colour of passion, fills the image and sets our pulse racing. With sublime composition, erotic imagery and evocative hues this photographic work from Himitsuhana is one to set the heart and loins on fire.
Himitsuhana started research in photography in 2007. She investigates the inner relation between photography and painting, and takes inspiration from the Pre-Raphaelites painters and Liberty style. She has worked as designer for storybooks, fashion and entertainment sectors. "I believe that photography is more than technique, it is more than having an expensive equipment. I am deeply convinced that photography (the way it means to me) is not the camera, it is the eye that stands behind the camera. My aim is to portray every single glance of the human soul and encourage people to dream and never stop believing in dreams."
- Mini size: (W) 50.8 cm x (H) 40.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 20.00” x 15.98” x 1.25”
- Small size: (W) 81.3 cm x (H) 66.0 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 32.00” x 25.90” x 1.25”
- Medium size: (W) 127.0 cm x (H) 101.6 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 50.00” x 40.00” x 1.25”
- Large size: (W) 172.7 cm x (H) 137.2 cm x (D) 3.2 cm / 67.99” x 54.02” x 1.25”
- Frame: Classic wooden black box frame(3.2cm depth)
- Material: 280g Matte polyester canvas, FSC certified Natural Birch wood box frame
Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.